bring your heart and your hands to the painting trade.
Our painters a young, hip crowd with an eye for aesthetics, an old school work ethic, and a kind demeanor. You’ll know you belong if you love working with your hands and care about leveling up.
About Craftsman Painter
Our mission is to make a difference in the lives of our customers, our neighborhoods, and our community of craftsmen and designers.
To us, making a difference means beautifying the most cherished places that are important to our customers; taking part in the uplifting and maintaining of our core neighborhoods; and providing a place of learning and belonging among our community of workers.
We fulfill our mission through painting because color brings life to everything around us.
- Be Fearlessly Authentic - We look for people who are unapologetically themselves.
- Spread Kindness Like Confetti - We look for people who are kind and liberal in the spreading of good works.
- Don’t Stop Until You’re Proud - We look for people who love gaining mastery of new skills and who are relentless in that pursuit.
- Care About The Work - Everyday we keep it simple. Notices the small drips, imperfections, put care into the project.
- Be Clean- Clean up at the end of every day. Keep the workplace & your whites tidy.
- Level Up - Make each day an improvement on the last. Produce more points. Master your craft.
Make a Difference at Craftsman Painter
Paint makes a big difference but most painting companies fail to make a difference in the lives of their people and their communities and often, they provide poor customer experiences that leave a mark on the entire industry.
At Craftsman Painter, first and foremost, we believe in making a difference in the lives of our customers by giving them a great painting experience and quality work so that they can enjoy their home and increase its value.
Second, we believe in making a difference in the lives of our people. We are building a culture where the quality of life and overall happiness of our craftsman community improves. Do they feel taken care of? Can they advance their careers? Do they enjoy the work? Do they feel belonging? Do they feel like they are making a difference?
Third, we strive to make a difference in our local communities. We must lift where we stand to make sure we leave this earth better than it was found.
If you’re interested in becoming a craftsman painter we have opportunities for learning both the trade and the business and we strive to find people who will help us grow across the country.